Disc Golf Youth and Education
Welcome to the PDGA Youth and Education page. Our mission is to encourage and create opportunities for competitive junior disc golf with an emphasis on learning, playing, and enjoying the sport. The page provides juniors, parents, educators, and youth leaders the resources to start or enhance the junior player’s experience.
- Through the Chains: Tips from Pros on their Junior Beginnings
- Kids Disc Golf Tip: Engage The Lower Body With Jump Putts
- Introducing Children to the Game: Let's Have Fun!
- More youth and education articles »
Disc golf is a natural fit for physical education curriculums, school clubs, camp activities, or as a course on campus. To teach a child disc golf is to open a lifetime of fitness and competitive opportunities.
- Disc Golf for Education
- Getting the EDGE: A Standards-Based Disc Golf Curriculum
- $100k+ in Grants Awarded Through EDGE Tournament Charity Program
- How To Implement Disc Golf Curriculum in Schools
Disc Golf Education in the News
- Time to 'throw the disc'
- Coweta disc golf courses coming soon
- Disc golf takes flight at city school
- Disc golf course, greenhouse funded by surprise grants in NEISD
- Local Girl Wins National Disc Golf Championship
- Girl hits amazing disc golf shot! (video)
- Junior Division Competition Guide
- PDGA Junior Disc Golf World Champions
- Nine Champions Crowned in Emporia at the 2019 Junior Disc Golf World Championships
- 2019 PDGA Junior Disc Golf World Championships - Field Events
- USJDGC Crowns 12 New Junior Champions
- Top 10 Junior Events in 2019